WOMEN'S DAY RETREAT
Let's give a piece of yourself back to you.
WHEN? Saturday, February 4, 2023
WHERE? The Hall at Olive + Oak in Webster Groves, Missouri (suburb of St. Louis)
Includes an Olive + Oak lunch and hors d'oeuvres at happy hour, access to pre-recorded wellMAMA Virtual Workshop ($87 value), and our online Facebook Community.
***Early Bird Pricing for first 50 registrants (SOLD OUT)***
THIS EVENT IS EXPECTED TO SELL OUT.
By purchasing this service you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
This might be for you if...
- you're feeling like a battery that needs to be charged.
- you have resentment growing.
- you're tired of not feeling heard and understood.
- you're just not yourself, but you're not sure what to do differently.
- you're not sure if you're feeling all this right...or enough.
- you feel more alone than you'd like.
- maybe you're beating yourself up for not smiling more, not being more positive, and not feeling more blessed.
- and maybe you're a little weird...and you used to be a lot more fun.
This is your chance to make yourself a priority.
Arrival: 9:30-10am - Grab your coffee, tea, and/or water, say hellos, and grab a seat.
Retreat Work: 10-12:30pm - Based on homework you've completed we'll be deep diving into what roadblocks and kryptonite might be keeping you stuck and then getting you specific-to-you next best steps so that you can start creating a life you love.
Lunch: 12:30-1:45pm - A delicious salad, entree, and dessert will be served by Olive + Oak (one of the best restaurants in St. Louis). All entrees will be gluten free excluding table bread. Let us know your dietary restrictions (email@example.com); I want you to leave feeling better, not worse.
Retreat Work: 1:45-3:15pm - The ah-has, me toos, and hilarity continue as we create plans for forward motion.
Group Work: 3:30-4:30pm - You'll leave with some deeper connections and accountability if you want it.
Happy Hour FUN: 4:30pm-6pm - Yummy snacks provided along with a cash bar :) Stay for a little fun and more connection. Might get wild and play a little Missy Elliot ;-)
Program materials and surprise goodies from our sponsors also included.